Cinavia Finished Detectors for Embedded Platforms
Ready-to-use libraries for your SoC or DSP
Cinavia is a technology platform that employs Verance's proprietary audio watermarking techniques to enable the communication and enactment of use policies for audiovisual content across a broad range of distribution channels and devices.
Cinavia has been adopted as a required component of the AACS content protection system. Blu-ray players with Cinavia detectors began entering the consumer market in late 2009.
To facilitate Blu-ray component and player manufacturers with the successful and timely integration of Cinavia technology with their products, Verance is offering a line of ready-to-use object-code libraries (“Cinavia Finished Detectors”) that implement the Cinavia Detector Specification. This enables Cinavia Finished Detector customers to reduce their engineering effort, product costs, and time-to-market.
Cinavia Finished Detectors have been certified by Verance to comply with the requirements of the Cinavia Detector specifications. There is no need for additional detector compliance validation or optimization, no source code to maintain and protect, and no requirement for specialized watermark technology or digital signal processing (DSP) expertise. Software robustness (i.e., tamper resistance) technology is not included, and must be applied to products including Finished Detectors prior to sale.
For information on obtaining a Finished Detector customized to your SoC or DSP, including custom platforms and projects, contact Verance.
- Optimized to reduce CPU utilization for the target processor
- Certified as compliant with the Cinavia Specifications
- ANSI C Application Programming Interface (API), including header source code files
- Binary compatible with the most common Integrated Development Environment used for each processor
- Sampling Rates:
- 12 kHz, 24 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- 11.025 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 176.4 kHz
- 8kHz, 16 kHz, 32 kHz, 64 kHz
- Sample Format: 16- and 24-bit
- Audio Channels: Up to 8 channels of audio at any supported Sampling Rate
- Analog Devices Inc.
- SHARC 2126x
- SHARC 2136x
- MIPS Technologies
- VeriSilicon Inc.*
- ZSP 500
- ZSP 540
* Availability To Be Announced
- Platform Specific
* Contact Verance for more information
- Full compatibility with:
- Cinavia Detector Specification v1.2
- AACS Final License Agreement Compliance Rules