It's a great place to work.
At Verance, our corporate culture mirrors our products. Here, innovation is rewarded, individual contributions never go unnoticed, intelligent solutions are celebrated and ingenuity drives cutting-edge technology. That, along with great benefits and our amazing San Diego, California location, makes Verance a great place to work.
Our employees enjoy:
- flexible work hours
- 3 weeks of paid vacation each year
- 2 weeks of sick leave for personal or family illness
- 10 paid holidays
- comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- life and disability insurance
- stock options
- 401K savings plan
- employee assistance including counseling, financial planning, legal assistance, childcare and eldercare referrals and more
- flexible, pre-tax spending accounts for dependent care and medical expenses
Our technology is booming.
Talented people power Verance technology, solutions, and products. Our company is comprised of contributors with extensive technical expertise, including multimedia DSP system engineers, software applications developers, QA test and technical support specialists. We also rely on experienced customer service representatives, technology licensing specialists, and marketing professionals with various skills. If you believe you qualify to contribute to Verance's continued progress, please check the major career posting websites for opportunities at Verance.
Employment Agency resumes referred to postings on this website are considered unsolicited; Verance does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.